ILTI dental implantation and denture treatment
- ILTI – is the combination of top achievements in immediate loading implantology techniques with the professional approaches,
developed by Dr. Krush over the years of practice.
- Implementation of the effective proprietary ILTI methodology of implantation and denture treatment enables to provide assistance to patients even in complicated cases.
Implants are produced in Switzerland, Germany and Israel, and carry Ministry of Health quality certificates FDA and CE.
Dental implantation stages
- 1. Examination by a qualified dentist, study of computer tomography images, a treatment plan development.
- 2. Affected teeth removal (if necessary) and surgical placement of implants and abutments.
- 3. Impression, fabricating and placement of screw-retained prosthetic restoration later in the day.
- 4. The second visit in two months’ time — for control check and dental bridge correction.
New teeth in a day by ILTI methodology — is a great opportunity to regain your smile and eat whatever you like,
and once again you will be delighted to see your smile, reflecting in a mirror.
Where dental implantation takes place?
- In Israel. In Dr. Krush Dental Clinic in Jerusalem.
- Here we treat patients from Israel, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Spain, the USA, Belgium and other countries.
- For foreign patients — airport transfer service, accommodation in the clinic’s private apartments, personal tour guide.
Contact us today and receive particulars on treatment in Dr. Krush Clinic.